Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day


today is Christmas day and Its been quiet thus far, I cant complain , after all i had 1 day off from work...wed, thurs, fri, and back out on monday.
Anyways I got some earrings from my neighbour and i got some tanks from my mom.
Yesterday I went to the mall and dammn there were alot of people. many of them teens wearing what they see in American shows and videos. lol who wears scarfs in the tropics, wool jackets , leg warmers, and even wool lined boots???? seriously!!!!
But i wish i had some money cus i cold relly do with a dress!!!!
Im feelin the feminine feel these days cus right now im looking for some 2 piece suits....skirt and shirts/blouses.
anyways when i get a new job hopefully i will be able to afford it
have an enjoyable christmas to everyone who celebrates it

No comments: