Initially i was gona go gluten free but i dont hav d resources at d moment to go 100 % gluten free for 3
0 days so i'm gona stick with dairy free. It all started because my menstrual cramps was ridiculously painful last time around. my legs & lower back were in serious pain, so im tryin to reduce the amount of inflammation in my diet by increasing my fiber intake and decreasing dairy as well as taking cod liver oil supplement. We will see how it all goes, next time around. If this doesn't do anything then , i'll just start taking black cohosh , which is a mircale. because when i use to take it 14 days b4 my period, I would hav no PMS symptoms-bloating, breast tenderness, diarrhea, vomitting, decreased appeitite for 2 days, pain in my joints-legs & lower back, and of course no over the top painful cramps. BUT in 30 dy i will see.SIDE NOTE: Besides I saw this esthetician on YOUTUBE taking about skin care, and she was saying that go dairy free for 14 days or 3 weeks and record the changes in your skin. I will also see if that is TRUE

Dairy Free Challenge
BEGIN DATE: 26-2-2010
END DATE:26-3-2010
CHALLENGE OVER UPDATE:
Well my skin is less blotchy, my pores are not as clogged as before, but my skin is still dry. But not dry as to where I fell my skin pulling....uh know!
But I love Butter & Cheese and I missed it so much, so im gona try to reduce my consumption rate of this from now.
Castor Oil Challenge

BEGIN DATE:-24-2-2010
END DATE: 22-3-2020
CHALLENGE UPDATE: As for this I wil try this over another time cause I didn't stick to my guidelines fully
No comments:
Post a Comment