The most Dangerous Chocolate Cake recipe IN THE WORLD!
4 tbsp flour4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
1 egg
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
small splash vanilla
micro wave safe mug (large coffee mug)
Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well
Add the egg, milk, oil and vanilla and mix well
Add chocolate chips and stir.
Cook in microwave at 1000watts (???) for 3 minutes (I used 3 minutes on high setting and it was fine)
Allow to cool a bit and tip out of mug onto plate, or eat in the mug!
It is called the most dangerous chocolate cake because you can have chocolate cake anytime day or night within 5 minutes
NOTE: I got this from a you tube yoyomax12 copied and pasted it as is.
Here is the video showing exactly how its made. Im so gona try this as soon as i get me some cocoa powder
When I try it im gona post a pics
UPDATE: 3rd march 2010- I have made this cake 6 times and counting
trust me! once u use rich quality cocoa powder its delicious
Bt i must say add 1 tsp baking powder when making it, the texture is alot lighter and less rubbery upon cooling.
I have modified it so much so that one time:
1 ) I added 1 Tbsp of rum to it ........another time
2) I added Water instead of milk, .........another time
3) I also omitted the egg and made it egg less and all those versions turned out well
4) the last to times i made a mini light choco frosting, that just melted on the cake and it looked like hot fudge on it.
5) Another time I used 2 Tbsp brown sugar & 2 Tbsp white sugar
PS: I will make this again (all the versions i mentioned b4 and post pics)
GO EASY ON this recipe cause if you were to eat it all by yourself it is fattening..........i tried calculating the caloric content using the ingredients alone and it came up to 700+ calories so i say share the cake, pour the batter into 2 or 3 mugs and share or you can use less oil, cause that's where the main calories are coming from. I used soybean oil and 1Tbsp=130 cal (130 x3 = 390 cals) so u can make to suit.!
No comments:
Post a Comment