Friday, February 19, 2010

Today was Embarrassing

Okay I lost my Bank card, I'm not sure where.
Anyways I only noticed this after I was at the checkout counter in the supermarket. The lady was swiping my goods and i decided while she did that, that i would get ready to pay. so i took out my bank card holder only to realise that my card wasn't there............YIKES!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, i told her to quit swiping and left. No sure if the card fell out in the supermarket itself or when i was at the ATM or bookstore a few minutes before.
OH WELL! I called my bank and got that sorted out. ALL that's left is for me to collect a new one on Monday.
The real bummer is that I cant start my diet changes full throttle as yet. but i can use the weekend to prep my body for the changes ahead once i get buy the GOODS.

UPDATE: The sad this I didnt lose the bloody card it was in my drawer. stueps!
so when i went into the bank , I was notified that i need to pay for the new one ,because i had them cancel the other one..............suckssss! guess the highlight was that the bank's action was efficient.

No comments: