I got only 2 functional burns on the stove top and they are in use. SUCks!!!
I'm going to cook my spaghetti in the microwave and see how it turns out. I hope it comes out well.
I'm following directions I got off the web
bowl + water set on high mw for 5 min
add salt+ oil stir + 2oz pasta med high power for 8 mins
but i'm not using 2 0z of spaghetti so I will monitor it.
It took 12 minutes in TOTAL to cook.
For future usage:
- Next time I would use a veggie bouillon cube instead of the salt and
- I will omit the oil (its unnecessary)
- and use a bowl with handles it would be alot easier to pour since the bowl is will be hot
The result after 12 minutes:
- (I set if for 8 minutes initially (on medium power),
- added on 1 minute,
- then another 2 minutes and
- finally I just pressed the 30 second button twice....
- in all it took 12 minutes all on high power)
1 comment:
Girl you could have just boiled it! LOL! :)
Enjoying your blog! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment