So I started a fresh and TRIED the Pac-Man design minus Pac-Man..........had a few hiccups with this one but it was pretty much easy ........my only problem, other than the fact my nail polishes are getting thick and stringy, were the flowery base of the 'monsters' or ghosts (Pinky, Inky, Blinky & Clyde) were challenging. I honestly didn't knw how to draw them on. I tried 'ah thing'! ^_^ This is one design I will most likely do again. It's cute, fun and not challenging. Besides, I LOVE painting my nail different colours.
My monster count & colours are off though, its suppose 2b:
Pinky- Pink
Inky- Cyan- Dark Blue
Blinky - Red
Clyde - Orange (not present)
Will update this with a much neater look some time soon..... will try 2 draw on Mr.Pac-Man himself on my thumb next time...O_*
UPDATED Version :
2 comments:
That's cute!
thnks
Post a Comment