I am trying very hard to like this new ABC Family series, but the whole mystery storyline is not catching my attentive metre.
Until the season is up however I will be watching it hoping that it catches my attention.
I like the theme song and that Bianca Lawson is back in a tv show even though she has a minor/supporting role
Make it or Break it
I like this show, it's all about gymnastics. It's fun to watch. I got into this because it first aired after the summer Olympics 2008 and everyone or most people were pretty much on a gymnastics high. Since then i've been hooked. Season 2 has just started and I am soo hating on Lauren (the one in the orange suit)
Hmm I don't really know what to say about this new ABC family t.v series other than it's different. Not sure if I like it . But I'm a fan of Gina Torres since her Alias spy tv show days. I don't really know any other person on the cast except the lead is the girl from Hairspray. Anyway I will continue to watch it until the season is over. [Show got cancelled after seaon1...i'm not surprised]




2 comments:
Not sure what to think about that show "Huge." Is fat the new thin? lol
who knows? lol
Post a Comment