I first started to play this game earlier last year (2009). I found out about it by clicking a link in a newsletter, from that moment I was hooked. Although, I played it for a while, forgot about and only recently re-discovered it due to Youtube. Then again, my player/brute was level 4.....so I guess, I wasn't that hooked on it ....teehee Anyway, I have started playing it again and I'M HOOKEd. It's pretty silly and very basic in terms of the interface but it kills time and by all means I have a considerable amount of time to kill because I'm still 'toting' feelings...........unfortuantely. I have 6 Brutes so far in my army, can't wait until I reach level 10. When I reach level 10 I will create a CLAN and that's pretty much it .........really!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P:S Unfortunately, I am being a slacker this semester because I have a 5,000 word project and a 2,500 word essay due sometime next month....plain and simple I just don't have the zeal to type and read 7,500 words worth of information.....urgh!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment