I woke up early this morning and decided to paint my nails in a neon green, but the design I did, did not come out well. Resulting in me removing ALL traces of nail polish and starting afresh...........sigh!
Anyway, this is the design I'm sticking with. The pink base is a custom colour I got as a result of mixing white into my neon sheer pink nail polish.
{It is very sunny at the moment, so the I didn't use the flash}
2 comments:
Love the nails!! I should think about getting something done with my own nails, as I am starting to bite them again. Gross. I should pay to have them done or something so I don't bite them!!
Regarding your comment on my blog, I do not pre-portion anything really. I just estimate serving sizes. I do not buy the 8-ounce yogurts though, I buy the larger ones and put it in a cup (saves money that way!)
I like that pink Seygra!
Post a Comment