In short, mildly entertaining, loud and filled with generic comedic gags.
I found this to be well acted despite the stoic faces of the leading cast. Outside of that, the film was uninteresting and follows the generic political drama storyline; the Hypocritical political candidate, young campaign worker, the motivated campaign manager and drama external to the political race.
___________________________________
For the most part this film provides mild humour, external to its depressing storyline and long-winded dialogue. (Spoiler Alert!) For a bonus, it comes with a welcomed happy ending.
___________________________
This is a weird one, I am not sure if I enjoyed this film.I watched it in it's entirety but I honestly did not know where the storyline was going. Most of the events came off as 'random'. The characters, costuming and general scenery gave off a 50s or 60s vibe (I could be wrong era wise) which was not a problem. In all, I am not opposed to re-watching it, after all Ryan Gosling is the lead ^_^.
__________________________________________
The only thing about this film I liked was Zoe Saldana character's name Cataleya. Other than than, the film was uneventful and uninteresting.
________________________





3 comments:
i saw the fifty-fifty movie. I liked it, its a good movie
Hey chica... I actually LOVED Colombiana and the Ryan Gosling movie (Ides of March) was pretty decent as well.
I heard Drive was terrible though! Love the blog, will definitely make an effort to read and comment more often!
Thanks gals
Post a Comment