I love Lady Gaga's music, she maybe weird but she knows how to be sexy .....lov her
I first got introduced to Lady Gaga in an early episode of Gossip Girl S02. When I heard this song (paparazzi) I immediately youtubed it found out the artist and listened to whatever other songs that was available. Update as of May 2010 ..can you believe how much Gaga has grown because in 2008 she was a nobody, considering Kelly had problems pronouncing her name in an S03 of the Hills
① Lady Gaga-Paparazzi-
The video sucks (above link) though! but song is hot!
② Lady Gaga- Poker Face -
Love it !
③ Lady Gaga- Fashion
I didnt realise this was her....i accidentally found out while I was reading a blog. the blog has a media player playing this song.
④ Lady Gaga - Just Dance
I like this version as well as the original version
⑤ AR Rahman and Pussycat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)"
Love it (okay this NOT lady gaga but I like it)