this is abit old but i like itthe pic simply shows that body image & size varies from women, the population census as well as what men would consider ideal for a woman's body image.
Now as well clearly see most women have a general distorted view of what the ideal body size should be, as is shown in the image the middle pic has the smallest body image compared to the what men would actually like as well as the the realistic figure of the national average. but anyways I will go for the slimmer figure size 8 only b/c ???????? i really dont know
but i like that size.
The truth is a woman can rock any size (almost) aslong as she has the right undergarments and wear the appropriate clothes to fit the body's curves well.
The number on the scale doesn't matter its the fashion sense & confidence that matters .
I don't know about you but I dislike seeing females who are over weight look dirty & untidy. to me it simply gives you a very unclean unkept look.
Look fabulous no matter the size or shape............jus work it !!
anyways im out!!!