It basically helps you slow down the aging process, but I'm not 25 yrs as yet so that's not my focus of the plan is low fat and is nutrient dense so much so that it should aid in my workout routine.
Since the plan is antioxidant based and as we know they are essential to persons engaging in any sort of fitness/exercise activity. It helps fight the free radicals that form during the exercise routine (thus restores your cells from oxidation)........
PS:Found this plan in an old woman's magazine as well but there are few of the items I will be modifying because I don't eat em or they are not found in my neck of the woods.
Since the plan is antioxidant based and as we know they are essential to persons engaging in any sort of fitness/exercise activity. It helps fight the free radicals that form during the exercise routine (thus restores your cells from oxidation)........
PS:Found this plan in an old woman's magazine as well but there are few of the items I will be modifying because I don't eat em or they are not found in my neck of the woods.





No comments:
Post a Comment