Thursday, April 29, 2010

Food Combining is that why Im feeling down!

Food Combining in essence is a method of consuming food items that 'fit' digestive'ly' together
Apparently based on the study of the digestive tract, some food items
causes the stomach to produce more acid during digestion - acidic
others causes the stomach to become more alkaline during digestion- alkaline
others are diuretic in nature .

Anyways I always brushed off that concept of food combining because .........i have no idea!
But for brekkie this morning I had- rolled oats, with some ginger, milk and boiled eggs and
and let me tell you I AM FEELING VERY DepRESSED....im not feeling tired but im feeling lost, confused, i have no zeal to create a blog post on sugar vs high fructose corn syrup.
Because I am reading the info and trying to create a post but nothing is getting through. :( !
oh my! I will try it another time.
But there is so much info out here about food combining
Is it FACT or FICTION?
I will do some more reading on it and this post will be marked as a To Be Continued post..........

No comments: