Saturday, May 1, 2010

The HiIls...........another reality Tv Show


I heard about the Hills before, but  never had any interest in watching it.
I only started watching it because I wanted to find out who the heck are Heidi and Spencer Pratt......and what's their story.........now I see lol
S01 was enjoyable........Loved Whitney & Lauren........watching this makes me think back at what I was doing at 19yrs.........Oh yea! I started University........life & independence began at 19yrs for me S02 was enjoyable........blah Spencer is a .........(fill in the blanks)??!!!
S03 is what I'm watching now..............there's soo much drama
So far I still like Whitney & Lauren & Audrina.......not a big fan of Spencer.........Brody is cute I must admit

One thing I do not get it WHY in the WORLD do these chicas & chicos like conversing in the clubs???......that doesn't make sense

UPDATE: 
I started watching the Laguna Beach  Last Month ...........why?????.........to see where it all began.
I liked S01 and S02 but S03 was lame.....the new cast just didn't work