There was a 2 for 1 sale on Little Debbie products in the supermarket a few weeks ago, so I picked up 2 boxes. I mean after all it was $16.99 for 2 boxes.............BARGAIN!! I tried my best to choose the ones with the lowest sugar content per serving but I ended up choosing the Oatmeal Creme Pies and the Swiss Rolls because they contained 12 items per box as opposed to 8 or 10 items per box ....sad.....I know!!
1. Too many ingredients listed in the ingredient list 20 +
2. The TOTAL FAT content of the products are RIDICULOUSLY high (not worth it)
3. The SUGAR content of MOST of the products is HIGH. Meaning they are over 15 g per serving then again corn syrup and in some cases sugar is the first ingredient in most of her products.
4. The suggested PORTION SIZES are small and trust me YOU CANNOT JUST EAT 1 pack per serving .......because I'm sure no matter what product you try, ALL are tasty.......hence portion control becomes a problem. You will most likely end up eating 2 or 4 packs in one day or at one time (unless you have self control). Resulting in the fat & sugar and sodium contents becoming a problem.


No comments:
Post a Comment