Saturday, July 17, 2010

Taio Cruz - Dynamite ----SONG CRUSH

I am in love with this SONG Like you have NO IDEA........It's my NEW FAvourite song at the moment.
It makes me feel like getting dressed and headin' to the club. ..........But I am not a clubbing person sooooooo I'll just stick to bustin' a move in my room or wherever I hear it. 
P:S I'm also liking his new one with Kesha but this is my FAVOURITE. The video Sucks though! reminds me of Rihanna's Shut Up and Drive vid


OR

3 comments:

The HealthNut Corner said...

I love this song also
http://thehealthnutcorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That's kinda like how I felt about Katy Perry's song California Gurlz when it 1st came out. I don't think anybody was feeling that song as much as me, not even Katy or Snoop.

And this is the song I heard in the Car the other day. Me and my sister kept trying to figure out who it was. lol

Sey said...

there are so many good songs this season.....but this my Theme SOng