Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mtv's The Hills .....FAKE & OVER

I recently got hooked on The Hills  and It's sad to see it go but the ending put all rumors about its authenticity as a reality tv show to rest.
Sucked to find out that it was all a hoax, but say what! it was fun to watch the cast grow from 16 & 18 yrs to 25 yrs.

I think what grasped my attention was the fact that no one's life is that much entertaining......a.k.a drama filled. If so, then my life sucks big time in comparison.
This season, was the worst ever with all the Spiedi craziness & K Cav - Brody love triangle. I liked the fact that Audrina finally growed a backbone and put the whole Justin issue a rest.

If it's one thing I will miss other than the "FAKE" drama is the music. The music was hip, a compilation of most genres and it  had me head popping  whenever I would watch an episode. For information on the music used in The Hills s01-so6 http://blog.mtvmusic.com/2010/07/13/the-music-you-heard-on-the-hills-seasons-1-6/

No comments: