Some people have the unfortunate benefit of being in at least one toxic relationship in their lifetime. Why is a toxic relationship allowed to prolong for so many months or years ? That's a question no one can answer unless they have experienced a toxic relationship.
❶ Some say they love the person so much that they can't let them go
❷ Others say they are comfortable with constant 'love- hate' dynamics
❸ Whilst others just plain and simple are blinded by the history and chemistry they possess with the person and don't have the energy and strength that comes s with starting over (because come on! dating does sucks for most people)Now mind you, the dynamics of a toxic relationship may differ from situation to situation and from person to person.
Seek help! is the easiest thing people usually say to persons in a toxic relationship, but seeking help and wanting help are two sides of the same coin that need to be in sync (mentally) before one tries to get out of a toxic relationship.
With that said
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Here are 2 songs that I am in LOVE with right now. They both capture the essence of a toxic relationship in a melodic way
1) Maroon 5- Misery
☞I am in misery, there ain't nobody, who can comfort me☜
2) Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
☛ they say it's best to go your separate ways, guess they don't know ya' cuz that was yesterday. Yesterday is over, it's a different day....All I know is I love you too much to walk away☚
I first heard this song, well the hook, in The Hills and I was like whoa that's a really nice song, even though I try not to like Eminem I love this song. It's so Angry!! if you get me?!
4 comments:
These are the worst! smh.
I don't think I would allow myself to be apart of a toxic relationship long enough to establish the fact that it's toxic. I'll start seeing red flags and shut it down before it even gets up off the ground.
Hey!
Nice blog!
Love both of that song !!!
xoxo
Stéphanie
http://stephanieblogmode.blogspot.com
I love them also.......wouldn't like to see anyone trapped in a toxic relationship ever.
Love these songs ! xoxo :)
Post a Comment