I have NEVER in my life seen a guava this huge before. I mean this is huge, it's called a Cayenne Guava. The small ( Psidium guajava) one is the size I'm accustom to. The small one weighs 2 ounces (oz)
I bet eating just one would be a challenge. When it is ripe I will update the photo, hopefully I remember!
Fun tip: According to nutrition info 1 guava contains as much as 400+ Vitamin C, so I wonder what is the vitamin C content of one of these, considering it weighs 13 (L) oz & 14 (R) oz
3 comments:
omg its huge, i love guava!
Heyyy there!! So, I noticed that you followed my old blog underhisanointing.blogspot.com. Well, unfortunately something weird happened and I can no longer access my dashboard for that blog which means I CAN'T POST!! =( Anywho, I started a new blog and I'd appreciate your "followship" again! =) New site is lillyoftheevalley.blogspot.com. Thank you!!
-Ashli
Nice blog! love it. I'm a new follower, please check out my blog as well when you get a chance, hope you follow back!
www.the-blisslist.com
Post a Comment