
I heard this song so many times during my shifts at Cold Stone Creamery .......I'm hooked on the song. The beat is catchy and makes you wanna "throw some waist" on the dance floor.
Although Red Bull and Alcohol is NEVER a good combo. I'm sure drinking it until your heart full is even worst (according to the song).... . I do not have a favourite rum of choice but I heard Puncheon can get you tipsy or drunk but without the harsh morning headache & dehydrated/thirsty feeling . Anyway Angostura is having their FIRST Rum Festival this weekend so i'm going to check that out:(1) Admission is FREE , (2) Free rum cocktails with flare bar tending (3) Give-a-ways

3 comments:
Why do I suddenly feel so uneducated in alchohol? lol
I feel you lol
Red bull & alcohol..definitely a bad combo! lol
Please visit my blog at http://caramelcutie0215.blogspot.com/ and enter my CSN GIVEAWAY! Thanks! =)
Post a Comment