I was watching a few episodes of MTv's When I was 16 online, and it gave me an idea to create a music playlist of the songs I was listening to during my pre-teen to teen years. Listening to these songs on Youtube takes me back to that carefree era in my life...[^_^]
____________________________________
Every Morning-Sugar Ray This song takes me back to the Summer in my pre teen years that was heavily influenced by pop music
Hanson - mmmbop
I had a huge crush on Taylor....Looking back on it now all I would say is ...sigh!
Third Eye Blind - How's It Gona Be
I was obsessed with this song, I use to listen to this song all the time via my Silver Sony Walkman ( Walkman WM-FX421)
I was obsessed with this song, I use to listen to this song all the time via my Silver Sony Walkman ( Walkman WM-FX421)
Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verge
Girl on Tv - LFO
I liked this song, I remember it being a number 1 song when in the early days of Mtv's TRL . It's also came out around the time Jennifer Love Hewitt was one of the "teen it" girls
Smash Mouth- All StarI remember this song being popular when I was leaving primary school.
No comments:
Post a Comment